[at-l] (Guest Post) Polartec Hat Offer closed

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Arthur Gaudet <agaudet@theworld.com>.
* Please use <mailto:agaudet@theworld.com> to reply to the sender.

Thanks everyone for the great response to my offer. I've heard from hikers =
familiar to me from the list, and from lurkers, too, who are reading and le=
arning from the rest of you.

I received 23 requests as of 8 AM on Thursday so I'll close the offer as of=
 now (whenever Ryan gets to post this guest message). I assume a couple of =
requests will dribble in and hopefully I can fill those as well. So far I h=
ave 17 hats about 1/2 finished and I should be sending some out by Saturday=
. Look for these "limited edition" items on the AT someday <g>! Esp. the re=
ally cold days!

On other news, the weather is getting freaking cold again in the Whites so =
I'll be near a sewing machine in a warm place for a few days. After that I'=
m heading to Long Island and NYC for a week. Again, all by best to friends =
on the list. Anyone getting Springer fever yet?

Arthur Gaudet
aka RockDancer '97