From: RRodiii@pocketmail.com [mailto:RRodiii@pocketmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 1:57 PM
To: restlessw@yahoo.com; Gudlif2@txucom.net; Jabrunner18@aol.com;
embricker@hotmail.com; ercgrn@stanford.edu; sarahherdan@hotmail.com;
fkelly@houston.rr.com; icbeautie@ilovellamas.com; Ericmarcano@yahoo.com;
rwaite@hamilton.edu; fritzwenzler@hotmail.com; Gandalfmega@yahoo.com;
journey_georgia2maine@msn.com; morganlefay8@hotmail.com;
whahappened@hotmail.com; mishaLN331@aol.com; carriewl16@aol.com;
TSilk410@aol.com; playin48@yahoo.com; brownfarmer@yahoo.com;
nafeetime@aol.com; lordk85@yahoo.com; kmckinzie@tristarturbine.com;
ritss10@hotmail.com; abndanson@aol.com; socker2o@hotmail.com;
njrod81@yahoo.com; cjj@tds.net; KIT@stayonpro.com; sixonthego6@aol.com;
nutilo@earthlink.net; vkrage@terracom.net; waynen@pcii.net;
poppaj@mhtc.net; Kater07@houston.rr.com; lkpspaz@hotmail.com;
sperrenot@yahoo.com; melpodge@hotmail.com; jonbond700@yahoo.com;
tamragw@aol.com; Imsaved2003@yahoo.com; lindseygerhard@hotmail.com;
us_brit_chick@yahoo.com; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: From Kincora Hostel- Hampton, TN

Hey Everyone,
   I hope all is well with everyone.  So far, my hike has been incredible!
Great people, great places, and great experiences.  I have been trying to
keep my journal up to date, but sometimes I get a little backed up. Keep an
eye out for an update and more pictures- including the Smokies in the
winter!  I am trying to respond to all the email I get, but it may take a
little while.  Please dont be put off if it takes me a couple of days or at
worst a week or two to respond.
   All is well out here.  I did find out in Erwin that I will be back up in
Maine this summer working for the Maine Trail Crew.  I start on May 16th so
I have until then to hike.  Only time will tell how far I will get.  For
those who wondered, I did not get hit with the snowstorm bashed the
Northeast.  It missed us.  In fact we got two days of sunshine when that
went through.  So I am doing good and will keep on hiking.  I hope everyone
is doing well. Take care.

Peace
Ron

AKA Rocket '03
rrodiii@pocketmail.com
www.trailjournals.com/ronrod

This mobile message sent using PocketMail.
Sign up for unlimited e-mail at www.PocketMail.com.