[at-l] From Kincora Hostel- Hampton, TN

Hey Everyone,
   I hope all is well with everyone.  So far, my hike has been incredible! =
 Great people, great places, and great experiences.  I have been trying to =
keep my journal up to date, but sometimes I get a little backed up. Keep an=
 eye out for an update and more pictures- including the Smokies in the wint=
er!  I am trying to respond to all the email I get, but it may take a littl=
e while.  Please dont be put off if it takes me a couple of days or at wors=
t a week or two to respond.
   All is well out here.  I did find out in Erwin that I will be back up in=
 Maine this summer working for the Maine Trail Crew.  I start on May 16th s=
o I have until then to hike.  Only time will tell how far I will get.  For =
those who wondered, I did not get hit with the snowstorm bashed the Northea=
st.  It missed us.  In fact we got two days of sunshine when that went thro=
ugh.  So I am doing good and will keep on hiking.  I hope everyone is doing=
 well. Take care.

Peace
Ron

AKA Rocket '03
rrodiii@pocketmail.com
www.trailjournals.com/ronrod

This mobile message sent using PocketMail.
Sign up for unlimited e-mail at www.PocketMail.com.