[at-l] The Wench / LiteShoe Syndrome

Congratulations on your farewell party and your emotions.

I must disagree with you a little bit. It _does_ matter where the street
leads. Your decision is whether you are locked into following that street,
just as you have decided to walk away from the Hospice street. You have
taken control regarding your flatland life. Now, you get to contend with a
wandering life.

I often tell patients that "minor surgery" is a procedure performed on
someone else. You are not experiencing a minor life event, because it is
yours. Enjoy the journey, smooth and rough roads are ahead.

OrangeBug