[at-l] The Wench / LiteShoe Syndrome

--

I suppose there are some that feel that way about their jobs, fellow
employees, customers or clients, but when I leave my job I don't look back
until I'm finished with the trail, if then or at all.  Once you take that
first step, it's a whole new world and it's all good.  Even the miserable
parts!  : )

Have a great hike....

Sly

PS I gotta get that book!