[at-l] Helping a newbie - anybody near the Blueberry Patch?

--
In a message dated 2/21/2003 12:12:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> He's still there, and will be most of the day tomorrow, and maybe tomorrow
> night.  I don't think he goes to the airport until Saturday.

Shane ,

If I were you I'd tell him to stick it out.  It's fairly often once someone
leaves the trail, they don't come back.  It's also most likely if he sees a
doctor they're going to tell him to take six weeks off, which would probably
end his hike.

In order to do a trail, it takes persistence.  Most trail injuries aren't
life long, but often heal in time over the course.

Sly