[at-l] Helping a newbie - anybody near the Blueberry Patch?

> If I were you I'd tell him to stick it out.

Tried that.

> It's fairly often once someone leaves the trail, they
> don't come back.  It's also most likely if he sees a
> doctor they're going to tell him to take six weeks off,
> which would probably end his hike.

I've already 'fixed' the doctor in question on that.  In fact, the doctor in
question has called Bob and told him to NOT come to see him.  I'll examine
him when he gets here and determine if he needs to see a doctor.  Which
ain't likely...  Everybody has problems like this from time to time.  I
don't expect that it's serious.  A careful examination of him will reveal
anything amiss.

> In order to do a trail, it takes persistence.  Most trail
> injuries aren't life long, but often heal in time over the
> course.

Yep.  He feels a little better already, actually...

Shane