[at-l] Bob

> Shucks. I assume he has arranged shuttle to the airport
> and such. Let us know if he wants to be talked out of it.
> Maybe he can return when weather will be better. The
> weather the past two days has been excellent early
> spring for NOGA. Jonquils are ready to bloom @ 500 foot
> level around Atlanta.

I tried very hard to talk him out of it...  He doesn't really need to come
home, he just wants to hold his security for a few days and have his
'mentor' tell him that everything is OK.  (That would, unfortunately, be
me.)

The weather in the Smokeys is pretty bad.  He's thinking about going up to
Harpers Ferry and hiking south, then flip-flopping.  That was one of the
original plans awhile back that I was highly recommending.  Maybe he's
starting to listen to me...

Opinions?

Shane