[at-l] stoves and nature and anthropogenic humility! :)

> It seems to me that since humans evolved here on Earth
> too, anything we do is as natural as anything the next
> animal or other species does.

Oh PULEASE!  That is just absolute hogwash!  If you'd wake up and realize
that humanity DID NOT evolve on this planet but was in fact genetically
assembled by aliens you'd see the folly of your logic.  Almost everybody
knows this!  It was even in the newspaper I was reading in the checkout
line.

Shane