[at-l] Life & transmitters

--

Subject: [at-l] Old drinks
Marsha Rites:
I gets up, I have coffee, I read serious postings on gear, and then I read
this.....coffee flies everywhere while I'm exploding in laughter. Then I
begin my day-and it's going to be a good one.
Ted Replies:
And, ain't that what life is all about anyway, REALLY?  It's the serious
people like Felix, that I don't understand.   Ya know spends his days and
nights in search of the "perfect" woman............ well "woman."  Always
concerned about things dumb things, like those little packets of foil in the
bottoms of packages.  Not a clue that those are tracking transmitters, that
tell THEM where we are and what we're doing.  I just hope he never took any
in the bathroom with him.

Ted writes:
"I have some beer in my refrig. It's been there for over a week, something
that's never happened before. Do I dare drink it?"

Clyde responds:
"DO NOT DRINK THESE. They could be toxic. Package them up and send them to
me by overnight delivery. I have been specially trained to properly dispose
of beer of this kind. Thank Goodness, someone with Haz-Mat experience. You
may have saved my life."

Marsha