[at-l] Poll

>On Sunday, February 16, 2003, at 05:59 PM, Datto wrote:

>>Okay, it's a Sunday and who has hiking gear laying out in
>>their living room right now?

Mostly in the bedroom, but some in the living room and some on the
back porch.  This includes two dry bags -- I'm going kayaking down
the Suwannee River later this week.  This gives me the opportunity to
try out a bunch of new gear -- my new Clip Flashlight, North Face
bag, alcohol stove and cook pots, polypro stuff, Platypus, and
assorted luxury items.  Water trips have spoiled me -- no weight concerns.