[at-l] Poll

On Sunday, February 16, 2003, at 05:59 PM, Datto wrote:

> Okay, it's a Sunday and who has hiking gear laying out in
> their living room right now?

I have gear laying out in the living room, dining room, sunroom, kitchen,
spare bedroom, my bedroom, the entryway, and the basement.
You pretty much can't go anywhere in my house without running
into signs that I hike.  Not that I'm hiking anywhere farther than my
front gate today.  Ohhh, my back.  Shoveling two feet of snow
isn't my idea of how to spend a long weekend.

Much of the gear has come in handy for dealing with winter storms.
The balaclava, wool socks, gaiters, overmitts, powerstretch long
underwear
all have gotten thoroughly used.

Plus of course my dad's old winter flight suit..

-amy