[at-l] Shopping at Outfitters

--
Well-I finally purchased a new backpack yesterday, Kelty 4000 (5lb 7oz). Af=
ter trying on every darn pack in the store, literally for 2 hours, weighted=
 them down with 30 pounds, Kelty was the last one I put on. I fell in love.=
 I walked around the store and did my shopping wearing it.  I anticipated s=
pending, but certain items were so outrageously expensive, I wanted to scre=
am! I am stumped on which water filtration to use. I cannot BELIEVE how muc=
h these cost. Then I went to buy some titanium cookware-I DON'T THINK SO. $=
65 for one pc. Yet, when I picked it up, I was so impressed by it's lightwe=
ight.
I'm so excited about my first 10 day section hike, I think don't I would be=
 able to sleep if I was thru hiking this year.
Think I'll shop around for my water filtration-I'm pretty stubborn, yet I d=
on't see too much out there to chose from.
Marsha
Cleveland