[at-l] Small World

Saw an old, beat up Jeep with GA plates and an AT decal on the back
window, 472 miles from Springer...in the Wal-Mart parking lot in Biloxi,
MS: parked right behind it, quite by chance, or not, perhaps...waited
awhile to see if i could meet the owner of the second AT sticker I have
seen here in 15 years...no such luck...Left a note on their window,
"Small World, GA->ME '72, Alex" I think the Jeep was a '72, too...So, if
any one has kith or kin traveling this a'wayz, they made it to
WallyWhirled...

Alex