[at-l] Dogs on the Trail

Datto makes it sound like Armegeddon if you try to through hike with a dog.
When hunting upland game, if we cover five miles in a day, our dogs cover 50
and they do this day in and day out during season! My point is dogs are
probably more suited to covering great distances than the human species. I
am not an expert on the physiology of a dog, but I doubt Datto is either.
John Carnahan
jac_150@hotmail.com