[at-l] Dogs on The Trail

jac 150 wrote:

> Someone mentioned that some dogs poop on the trail and their owners don't
> clean it up. I am sure that some people also poop on the trail(or near it)
> and don't clean it up.(I am a no-compromise dog lover).
>
> John Carnahan
> jac_150@hotmail.com

	In which case, those hikers don't belong on the trail either.

	So far, in this particular iteration of the Dog Thread, folks seem to
have all made it clear that the problems that sometimes occur with dogs
on the trail have nothing to do with the dogs, and everything to do with
the inconsiderate dog owners.

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.