[at-l] Barbershop

--
In a message dated 2/13/2003 7:45:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> ? My favorite
> was a shop in Waynesboro, VA.

I used a barber in Wanyesboro once.  All he used was electric shears, no
scissors.  It was just like Floyd's in Andy of Mayberry, with the locals
sitting around chatting.  He only charged $3 for the hair cut and refused my
$1 tip, telling me I probably needed it more than him.  I did.  I liked the
place so much I went back about a year later, but he was closed, retired I
believe.

Sly