[at-l] this smells

Jack said: <snip>
Should I get chased off for this post, so be it.  I am just so damned
sick of some of you know-it-alls continually heaping piles of manure on
the back of someone who has already been
sodden with your urine.  So screw every fucking one of you.....
<snip>

Chased off?  Since you seem to hate so many at the party, one would
assume you would LEAVE.  I know I'm tired of your profanity, and would
happily hold the door for you... not because of your beliefs but because
of your inability to express yourself emotionally without profanity.
I'm over it.  Thankfully you are a tiny, tiny minority.  To unsubscribe,
just follow the link at the bottom of the email.  Please.

Twilight
GA>ME '98

You do it "bitch" and we can all be happier.....