[at-l] this smells

Jack said: <snip>
Should I get chased off for this post, so be it.  I am just so damned sick =
of some of you know-it-alls continually heaping piles of manure on the back=
 of someone who has already been
sodden with your urine.  So screw every fucking one of you.....
<snip>

Chased off?  Since you seem to hate so many at the party, one would assume =
you would LEAVE.  I know I'm tired of your profanity, and would happily hol=
d the door for you... not because of your beliefs but because of your inabi=
lity to express yourself emotionally without profanity.  I'm over it.  Than=
kfully you are a tiny, tiny minority.  To unsubscribe, just follow the link=
 at the bottom of the email.  Please.

Twilight