[at-l] embedded tick

The following link has a recommended medicine list at the bottom of the
page (wilh the blue sidebar on the left).  This should help you with your
doctor.

I would recommend that those interested in medical knowledge bookmark this
site:

http://www.emedicine.com/EMERG/topic588.htm

Cruise the topics and you'll learn a lot.

Bushwacker