[at-l] Cost to Enter National Parks may go up...

He has the same choice that the driver does. I've yet to hear of a thru
hiker frog marched down the trail at gun point. Does a thru hiker enjoy the
park as he hikes thru it? Does he use the trail that is paid for by someone?
Does he use shelters that someone paid for?

But all in all I can't see them charging hikers, it would be cost
inefficient unless they slapped a charge on the whole AT. Then they could
require everyone to hang a bright colored pass on their pack or somesuch
that could be seen at a distance. But as someone else has pointed out it is
probably politically impossible for them to charge fees for GSM access. I
could see them doing a parking lot fee tho.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"