[at-l] Ray-O-Vac led light

I was down at the Wally-Mart today and noticed they had quite a selection of
led headlamps in their camping gear section.
One that looked interesting was a Ray-O-Vac headlamp with a Maglight type
incandescent bulb and three leds.  It said that the led light was red or
white (unclear on if that means all of them, or just one and two).  If I
didn't already have a Tikka, I would have given the package a try at under
$13.

Chuck Kichline
http://www.kichline.com/chuck