[at-l] Thank you!

--

Hi Gang,
This is Dutch Treat, flat on my back with the computer in my lap. Just want=
ed to fire off a quick but heart-felt thank you for all the concern, advice=
, and just all 'round family spirit that's come my - and Hummingbird's - wa=
y for the last couple of weeks. I am just overwhelmed. I am so grateful and=
 so privileged to be part of this hiking family.
Love,
Dutch Treat

---