[at-l] Rangers round up longhorn in park

Something is really bizarre with this news report. Longhorns are pedigreed
and catalogued almost as much as thoroughbreds. That thing has to be
branded or has a chip to identify it. They ain't cheap. Some folks do keep
them as large pets, I even have a friend with a couple. I understand they
don't make such good eating.

Why would anyone dump a cow in the Smokies?

OrangeBug