[at-l] Rangers round up longhorn in park

--

I saw the follwing story in Friday's Chattanooga Times,and thought I would =
pass it along.

Rangers round up longhorn in park

"A monkey,an emu,and even peacocks have been dumped in GSMNP. Now rangers h=
ave rounded up a longhorn cow that has apparently been on the loose for yea=
rs. The longhorn was first spotted Monday and was seen at Low Gap on Tuesda=
y heading for the Appalachian Trail. Rangers tried to herd the cow into a m=
akeshift corral Wednesday,then tranquilized it with a dart. Park officials =
have placed newspaper ads,but no one has claimed the cow"

Detour

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can=
 do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do t=
he something that I can do."

Helen Keller