[at-l] Tikka, Zipka or Zoom

Well, I would suggest adding the Princeton-Tec Aurora to the list of
considerations.  Multiple illumination levels and waterproof are two
features it boasts over the Tikka/Zipka head lamps.  Add in the lower price
tag, and?  If I need a longer reaching beam the Princeton-Tec Blast or the
larger Rage get my nod.  If I really, truly, absolutely have to see my path
I move up to the Princeton-Tec Predator-Pro.  A camo colored version of
their Vor-Tec.  This is the one I use with the LED lamp module from the
Impact in an attempt to keep the cars from hitting me when I walk the dog
after dark.  (Yes I am sold on Princeton-Tec.)  And for a truly light weight
lighting option the Pulsar 2.

As always Your Milage Will Vary.

Black Wolfe

P.S. FWIW; I have the Tikka.  I have had to completely disassemble it twice
to adjust the switch internals.  Due to the better construction of the
Aurora I don't expect to need to do any such thing with it.