[at-l] RE: HYOH?

--
In a message dated 2/3/2003 3:41:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mattabernathy@howsworkinc.com writes:

> Doesn't HYOH meant enjoy your own hike and don't tell others how to enjoy
> theirs?
>
> Sly said >Hike your own hike and/or leave your cellphone at home<

What I'm trying to say is if you call search and rescue you should be damn
sure there's an actually emergency.  Not only could the would be rescuers be
injured during their search,  there may be a real emergency where they're
help is actually needed.

Sly