[at-l] Might as well introduce myself as well.

My name's Ryan... don't "officially" have a trail name as I'm very new to
thru-hiking... though I use "MessiahMoose" for everything on the 'net, so
you can call me that or "MM" or "Moose" or whatever.

I'm one of those people that hate doing things alone (even the things I
love) so I haven't been hiking in some time.

I'm not completely new to backcountry hiking, though, as I went on 3 day
excursions to Great Sand Dunes and Rocky Mountain NP last year.

I would like to get involved... and if anyone knows of hiking clubs or wants
to get together in the NY/NJ area... please don't hesitate to let me know.

AT thru-hike planning is in infancy stages... set for completion in 2005 or
6.

Nice to meet you all and I don't have any other specific questions right
now... as I'm simply absorbing info.

MM