[at-l] And the Ruck goes on . . . kinda long ;)

Sorry I wasn't there.  I've been out sick - came down w/ a nasty case of
bronchitis and decided that nobody at the Ruck would really want to share
those germs!  anyways - I couldn't stay awake long enough to drive there ;-)

I'll definately be there next year - and at the Gathering this year!

Cheerio