[at-l] RE: Maps

In NY & NJ, "somewhere else" is often where you don't want to be
- someone's back yard. Don't sweat it too much, as you will have
many opportunities to be confused by the trail, regardless of
the maps. You will be happy with the guidebook maps, as they
show enough of the surrounding country to help you keep your
bearings and find exit routes. The only thing they lack are the
train and bus schedules.

Bill...