[at-l] RE: Maps

Thanks for all of the advice!

I'd like to add that going w/o a map isn't really an
option (Eagle Scout habits never die). I understand
that the trail is very well marked, but the maps are
in case I end up somewhere else. Somewhere Else isn't
as well marked, which is why I was thinking about the
usgs maps.

Having trails charted aren't really that important,
either. Like I said, they aren't for following the
trail, they're for not following the trail.

I've decided to go with the guidebook maps, since the
extra 1:10000 resolution is excessive for a backup
tool.

Thanks,
Dustin