[at-l] Whatever happened to...

--
I'm sure this has probably been discussed here at on time, but does anyone =
know what the story was with the incident at Levi Long's? This was a great =
hostel in what I thought was the epitome of small trail towns back in 91. W=
hen I came thru again in 96, I had missed it, but heard soon after that it =
was shut down because of some kind of attack on Levi himself? Someone here =
must know what happened.
Vince

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager o=
r  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copi=
es.

** The Server scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content=
 **