[at-l] RE: THE DOYLE HOTEL IN DUNCANNON

Bob--

Most definitely the Doyle Hotel in Duncannon is open.  I stayed there the
evening of 20 Jan 2003 after I stepped off the trail.  They said I was the
first hiker since December, but someone was listed in the register for 10
Jan.  The place is run from the bar room, which doesn't open until 11 AM,
probably Victoria will answer.  I was most kindly fed and lodged, and they
arranged my ride to Harrisburg PA.  I didn't see any other hikers there.

Walt

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE DOYLE HOTEL IN DUNCANNON IS OPEN?

I AM ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT TWO THRU HIKERS THAT MAY BE STAYING THERE
TODAY....I
CALLED LAST NIGHT AND AGAIN THIS MORNING, BUT THERE WASN'T ANY ANSWER.

IF ANYONE KNOWS...I WOULD APPRECIATE HEARING FROM YOU

THANKS,

BOB