[at-l] Go-Lite Newt $29.00

Kurt,

	Yes I have the Newt rain jacket. I have used it for over a thousand
miles, maybe two. I have been well satisfied with it. I also have the
Reed pants. The pants delaminated very quickly with very little use. I
wrote Golite twice via their web page and got no response. I bought
more Reed pants for $35. recently. Both items where over $100. from
Golite.

chase