[at-l] Pics of Hikers, Etc. That I Met in 2001

Well, I thought I would come up with another topic to give pic links to,
so here goes with pics from my 2001 hike album of other thru-hikers I
met!  I think everyone I met was ok with being photographed, and having
their pic in my online album, but if anyone depicted feels otherwise,
just let me know and I will be glad to delete you from my online album!
   I've not republished any of the people pics that previously were in
my "shelter collection."  Thanks, Thru-Thinker

1)  Leif, who I met within minutes of leaving the Springer parking lot,
and became fast friends with, hiking together for 40+ days:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/aav

2)  Ron Vaughn - of PCT, CDT, AT and Tellico Hostel fame:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/acd

3)  My good hiking friend Eric [a/k/a Streaker and one other
well-deserved trail name that he prefers not be used! :)]
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/ace

4)  Can anyone help me recall these folks' names?
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/acw

5)  Crazy Dave [a/k/a millionaire Dave] and others:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/aez

6)  Terri, Rice Patti, Leif and Yours Truly:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/afd

7)  Le Escargot and Two-Step:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/afe

8)  Metro - another great new hiking friend - and Leif:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/aft

9)  Leif and Mike - at Uncle Johnny's:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/agr

10)  Evie, Nemo, Mike and Eric - Uncle Johnny's:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/ags

11)  Highlander, Eric, Nemo, Evie, and Leif - Beauty Spot:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/agt

12)  Uncle Johnny himself:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/agy

13)  Evie - the sleeping bag monster!
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/aii

14)  Slackpacking group & Dennis of Laurel Creek Lodge:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/ais

15)  Leif, Metro and Eric - Damascus:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/ajr

More batches to come in the next few days! :)