[at-l] trail conditions AT Port Clinton- PA 225 15-20 Jan 2003

Walt [and others]:  First, thanks to Walt for this info; it helps me out
re the march hike I'm cooking up, beginning about 3/18/03 just north of
Duncannon, and heading for Port Clinton and beyond.  I have about 10-14
days and plan to simply hike northward and see how far I can get in the
time that I have.  Anyone who wants to offer me thoughts on trail
conditions, weather, things to take/not take, places to see/not see,
preferred beverages of choice, etc. - well, feel free to zap me some
notes, on-list or off! :)

I plan to drive up, and probably am going to be able to meet one or two
of my 2001 hiker buddies, so that will help with vehicle logistics, but
if anyone wants to butt in and join me, that would be great, too!

thanks in advance,

thru-thinker