Fwd: Re: [at-l] Last Night on TV

--
From: rerunner@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:02:24 -0600 (CST)
To: pmags@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [at-l] Last Night on TV
    11:48:04 -0800 (PST)

--
We need a truly bipartisan Prez...an amalgam of George Bush (either one,
doesn't matter) & Big Willie Clinton...Yes, there is only one choice,
one man (sorry Ladies) who can unite all Races, all Creeds... whose very
name is steeped in the smoke of 10,000 ecumenical offerings: George
Clinton! No, not *that* George Clinton
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/duel/peopleevents/images/clinton.jpg
(he has two small Constitutional problems)
The One and Only George Clinton! In touch with the bass line of all the
electorate:
http://www.dking-gallery.com/pix/ClintonMP3.jpg
Hey, "It could happen!"

Alex