Fwd: [at-l] Gaiters

--

From: TheSwampBlar@aol.com
Full-name: The Swamp Blar
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:52:57 EST
Subject: Re: [at-l] Gaiters
To: datto_atl2@yahoo.com

--
datto_atl2@yahoo.com writes:

> Swampy sections....?? You guys had swampy sections back
> then?
>
> I didn't have any swampy sections on my thru-hike. Just
> mostly flat areas where the Maitre'd greeted me each night
> with a smile after handing out warm towels to the hikers.
> That's the part I miss the most -- the warm towels each
> night, the clinking of Cognac glasses and the staff
> manicurists.
>
> Datto

I knew it!  Well, I am really glad that someone finally "confessed" about the
real reason that you people are all so "obsessed" about thru-hiking.

Oops, sorry, maybe I just got too excited and maybe even reacted to my own
obsession and delusions of grandeur -- because I saw the references to SWAMPS
and GA(i)TORS!!!

Tee Hee Hee! :)

Cheryl aka Swamp Blar