[at-l] Smokies section hike

--
Doing some tentative planning for a section hike from Fontana to Hot
Springs later this Spring in early April.  This is what I have come up
with so far in the way of shelters - mileage is out of the 2002
companion.

1 - Mollies Ridge - 11.3 miles
2 - Derrick Knob - 11.7
3 - Mt. Collins - 14.1
4 - Pecks Corner - 15.3
5 - Cosby Knob - 12.3
6 - Davenport Gap - 7.1 - will go to Standing Bear or Mt. Momma's
7 - Groundhog Creek - 10.7
8 - Roaring Fork - 11.5
9 - Deer Park Mountain - 11.7 or may just go into Hot Springs

I know coming out of Fontana it is suppose to be quite a pull,
especially with a full pack with food to Davenport.  Does this planning
look doable - I'm not a speedster and will still be acclimating Florida
flatlander lungs, so I am not planning on doing big mileage days.

Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks.

WhoAh