[at-l] itty bitty radios

I can vouch for this radio. I bought 2 packs of pens I didn't need, just
to get 2 of these radios. Smallest I ever seen, works good too. Cedar
Tree

Also, 2 packas on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2021&item=2701942628&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2021&item=2701943050&rd=1

--
						        \o/

Eddie Hinnant					        / \   Maine
Assistant Professor of Education			 _/\
Mississippi University for Women       _/\	       _/   \
	     _/    \_    o     	    _/      \	   _/	Cedar Tree
    _/\_   _/	     |_ [|        _/         |_  _/	Appalachian Trail
  _/    \_/            \/\_     _/     	       \/	Thru-Hiker
Georgia			     \/