[at-l] mail drop questions

--
good evening hiker folk.=A0 well i have started the task of mail dropping.=
=A0 of
course i have questions for all of you!

1.=A0 does rainbow springs camp ground accept mail drops? if so, anyone hav=
the address?=A0 or where could i find the phone number to call and ask?

2.=A0 in franklin NC is there any place besides the post office i could sen=
d a
drop to?=A0 and the address and/or number of that place too please.=A0

3.=A0 at fontana dam i know there is a post office and read one one of the =
list
posts that the hike inn will accept mail.=A0 number and or address of this
place?=A0 any other places ther to send mail?

i did read through my guide book and data book while doing this and this wa=
the info not in it.=A0  i asked the ATC about the companion today and was t=
old
it will not be back from printer until feb 13th (or abouts).=A0 so those of=
 you
waiting, hold on a bit longer.=A0 any one who has one of the VA books on ba=
ck
order, that will be arriving to them this week, and will ship as soon as th=
ey
get it.

so far drop list is:

neels gap

blueberry patch

possibly rainbow springs or only for store bought stuff or nothing at all.=
=A0
leaning more to skipping it but may need extra food to get me to franklin.=
=A0

franklin, nc

NOC

fontana dam

thats where i left off.=A0for those who do not know, i am planning to not c=
arry
alot of food, hence many resupply.  and am a vegan and allergic to wheat.
the reason i will be using lots of mail drops.  so i know some of you will
find many of my drops to not be neccesary, but at this poitn i feel they wi=
ll
be. i spoke to whomever at the walasi-yi center today.=A0 he said hes had
several nobo thru hikers already.=A0 i asked about the weather and he said =
last
night was 5 degrees and 4 inch of snow.=A0 i hope it warms up a bit befor w=
get there! at least 12 degrees would be=A0 little better.=A0 okay i think t=
his
post is long enough.
  thank you,  regan