[at-l] Places to see on your upcoming thru-hike

--
In a message dated 1/19/2003 6:48:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
max_patch@lycos.com writes:

> I hopped on a bus (maybe 10 miles or so) in MA and went to Tanglewood
> (outdoor amplitheatre) and saw the Boston Symphony w/Itzak Perlman. I don't
> particularly like classical music but this was a one time opportunity to
> experience this setting.

Years back(and not during a thru-hike), I saw a number of groups at
Tanglewood including, It's a Beautiful Day, Santana, Jethro Tull, The Who,
and Miles Davis.

Great setting and fantastic acoustics!  I was impressed...

Sly