[at-l] Thought

On Sunday, January 19, 2003, at 06:36  PM, TrailR@aol.com wrote:
> Though I will get a more comfortable pad.. 14 hours on my Z rest/Blue
> cheapie pad combo told me a Thermarest is going on my thru.

For what it is worth, it took me two or three weeks to get comfortable
sleeping on my Ridgerest.  Everyone is different of course, but I
think your body adapts to quite a bit if you are persistent.  I think
I got a lot better at picking out tenting locations also.  There were
some folks who didn't sleep well the entire trip except when in a
motel.  There were others who couldn't sleep in a bed!

If snoring bothers you, be sure to bring earplugs.  Even if you don't
stay in shelters, you'll often be tented near other folks or sleeping
in the same motel room or bunk house.

Radar
AT-2002: www.trailjournals.com/gwright
PCT-2003: ?