Re[2]: [at-l] Bear Hanging

>"...I'm interested in the story about the bear hanging. I've not heard of it
>before."

In Maine we don't hang the bear -- except after they are dead. Then we let them
hang for a week or two to let that slightly decayed tenderness develop. We do
hang stale donuts to make bears easier to shoot. It saves a lot of messing
around in the wood. Bears like dumps. But being environmentalists, we have
closed all the open dumps. Now we have to buy stale donuts and create portable
dumps for shooting bears.

You see what those damn liberals are driving us to do.

  Weary