[at-l] Trail Cooking

Duane Bender  dbender@cox-internet.com  wrote:

><cut>
>We have an MSR Superfly canister stove (which will accept many different
>types of canisters).  How much trouble will we have in finding canisters
>while on the trail?
><cut>
>Thanks for the help-
>
>Laura

Laura

There has been a very recent discussion about canister availability along
the trail on Whiteblaze.net.

See this:

http://whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?s=17bb8c50019ad449fda68f042899e6d
d&threadid=1082

(make sure you put that URL together into one piece)

If the link doesn't work, try

http://whiteblaze.net/forum/
then click on "Thru - Hiker Specific Topics / Q & A,s" (4th forum down)
then click on "Canister Fuel Availability"

Bottom line: NO PROBLEM.

BTW, It's not a bad site.  Consider joining.  Many AT-L members belong to
Whiteblaze.net.

Pb