[at-l] PANTYHOSE in cold weather

Alex, I started this thread being serious knowing it would eventually get
to the funnies. I am starting to woory bout you though bud, what this your
5th post on the pantyhose.

Hiker7s

                    rerunner@webtv.net
                    Sent by:                       To:     orangebug74@yahoo.com (Orange Bug)
                    at-l-admin@mailman.backc       cc:     at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
                    ountry.net                     Subject:     RE: [at-l] PANTYHOSE in cold
                                                    weather

                    01/15/03 09:46 AM

--
I have no idea re: Fredericks...
I suspect a less "flashy" retailer would have the best price: try

Alex