[at-l] Digital VS Film on the Trail

Not to renew the debate but there's a two page questionnaire in the Feb.
2003 issue of Popular Photography & Imaging (pages 59 & 60).  You answer a
series of questions about your attitude toward various aspects of each
option then add up your scores.  Higher score is the best choice for you.

Before an ardent advocate of digital tells me there's also a review of a
digital camera that tops the resolution of ISO 100 film,  I know that.  I
also know that at $9000 (body only, a lens is extra) and 12 meg. per image
file, it's *not* a practical trail camera.

Saunterer7