[at-l] Should I cancel?

I just looked at Accuweather and they are predicting mid-20's low and
mid-50's high in Gainesville, Ocala is usually a couple degrees higher.
Accuweather does the best predictions that I've seen. They are calling for
the low in the teens and highs in the thirties for the Ruck. My why is
making over my dead body threats already.

Oh yeah, you know about the sugar sand don't you?

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"