From: Slyatpct@aol.com [mailto:Slyatpct@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 2:00 PM
To: greyowl@rcn.com; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] AT Trail System

--

Let's not forget the Mountains to Sea Trail as a connector.  Although I don=
't
have a map handy, it wouldn't be all that difficult to bail at Clingman's
Dome and follow the MST along the Blue Ridge and pick up the trail again
somewhere near Damacus.

Afterall, the original plan was to connect the highest peak in the east in =
Mt
Mitchell with Mt Washington and the MST does go over Mitchell.

Sly