[at-l] Poles

--
>>>"Work much better that Plastidip for the same price."<<<

Perhaps true, given the larger diameter footprint of the Komperdell tip,
compared to my fuel-hose tips, until they fall off and are
lost...Komperdell tips dipped in Plastidip would probably hang around a
awhile. Sierra Outlet is out of tips at the moment,
http://www.vstore.com/cgi-bin/pagegen/vstorecamping/sierraoutlet/page.html?mode=home&file=/page/home/home.spl
but http://www.sierratradingpost.com/ has pairs of tips for
US$4.95+$4.50 (S&H), and the shipping fee is good for up to a $30.00
purchase, which is too hard to resist, so tips cost 25.05+4.95+4.50=
$34.50 (with the bonus stuff I "needed" anyway) and Plastidip and fuel
line costs $8.00+$3.00+$1.00= $12.00....Even cheaper would be to make a
little Komperdell tip-shaped slip-mold, stick the pole tip in it, and
fill it with http://www.hardwoodint.com/3m52maradsea.html
This stuff is "tough"! And the copyright infringement would mean more
lawyers could afford to hike!

Alex